**To comment please enable third-party cookies in your browser settings.**

Monday, September 19, 2011

About Ted Balowski

I’m passionate about Detroit and passionate about entrepreneurs!  I’ve started several businesses in the last 10 years, including Hatch Detroit, Ballgame Consulting, 4DetroitDudes.com, and ContractorKey, LLC.  I’m also an Account Executive with CareTech Solutions, a Michigan based healthcare IT company.  I’m very interested in helping other entrepreneurs by sharing my experiences, and shining a bright light on all the positive things going on in the City of Detroit.  When I’m not burning the midnight oil, I try to spend as much time as possible with my family!

Connect With Me
Twitter
Website

1 comment:

  1. Ted, we love passionate Detroiters and can't wait to hear all of your thoughts on the issue!

    ReplyDelete